Sunday, August 26, 2012

Skiing

At the Olympic Park, they had ski jumping, both the distance, and the trick jumping. Here's what it looks like. And there was a little bunny hill for the youngsters. Good to know that you don't have to learn how to do this on the big slope!



This was where they practice the long distance jumping. And they do not have to walk up this one, they get to take the ski lift, (which I got to ride too.)


I have posted a video on Facebook, of someone going off the ramp into the pool. My computer is not cooperating with me on posting the same video here. I am also running out of time. I am in a hotel for the first time on my trip, and I've got to get ready to check out.  I want to show you the bob-sledding track too, so hopefully I will be near electricity soon and can share those pictures.






No comments:

Post a Comment