Sunday, September 30, 2012

What, No Pictures?

Yes, unfortunately my camera broke. It was fairly old, just a simple point-and-shoot. I recently bought an SD card that had some letters behind it, and my camera was so old it couldn't use this new fangled kind of card. So, I'm not surprised that it finally gave out. The bad news is that now I need a new one! My plan is to go to the Grand Canyon, and I absolutely CANNOT go there without a camera!

I have also been unable to find internet service, and haven't been able to keep up with this blog, (or my political postings on Facebook). I figured out that Home Depot has public internet, so I am in there parking lot using their internet. I don't feel right about sitting here too long, so I'm not going to do a good post with pretty pictures now.

But, just to let yall know what has been going on, I am in Bullhead City, AZ. It has the most perfect weather! 100s in the day, 70s at night. It is in the desert, so no humidity, and it usually has a little breeze. As long as I am in the shade, it is just about perfect. I am staying at Camp Davis, which is a county park just below the Davis Dam on the Colorado River. Yesterday, September 29 (yes, the end of September) I was in my bathing suit sitting by the river in the sun! I went into the water and it was so f-ing cold, it took me probably 30 minutes to finally get all the way in.

I have to find someplace to do my laundry today, so hopefully I can get internet and electricity to post some more pictures and entertaining stories.

Thank you all for reading my blog!

1 comment:

  1. Just read your blog (on Ivy's orders!) Really interesting Suzy. x

    ReplyDelete