Saturday, February 20, 2010

A funny thing happened...

We were fascinated by these guards.  Of course had to take pics.  As we were mingling around, John was standing in front of where the gate was, and we heard a LOUD voice.  "OUT MI WAY". John turned around and the guard (the one standing by the horse) was trying to get through to see the guard on the horse, and apparently John was standing in his way! He was holding a big sword! John almost jumped out of his skin, and I have never seen him move so quickly! It was quite funny. Of course it had to be my John that gets yelled at by authority. Unfortunately I can't remember what they were guarding, but I think they are also Life Guards.  I probably dont have that right, I apologize to my British readers if I am telling these stories incorrectly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment