Thursday, February 4, 2010

Buses, Trains, and Automobiles

Of course everyone knows England drives on the opposite side of the street.  (Pic 1).  It was very disorienting at first, but I have gotten a little more used to it.  I would never try to drive here! I have to be very careful crossing the street. The second pic is of the tube (subway/underground) walkway in London.  I was always looking at the "subway tiles" everyone uses in their kitchens or bathrooms.  We also saw a few musicians playing in these hallways and the acoustic are incredible. The musicians probably started out playing there just so they could hear themselves.  The third pic is of the double decker buses in London, and the fourth pic is a taxi.  All the taxis I have seen look just like this, only different paint jobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment